Tuesday 30 August 2011

Once in a Sandwich Time



You may find yourself in Love with a beautiful Person.

You may find yourself in Love with beautiful Friends.

You may find yourself in Love with your beautiful Work.

You may ask yourself, how can I work this?

You may ask yourself, how did I get here?

You may ask yourself, can I be in Love with this beautiful person?

You may ask yourself, can I be in Love with these beautiful friends?

You may ask yourself, can I be in Love with this beautiful work?

You may say to yourself, should I focus only on my beautiful work?

You may say to yourself, should I focus only on my beautiful friends?

You may say yo yourself, should I focus only on my beautiful Person?

You will find the answer, not at the bottom of the ocean, not in the streams and rivers....

You will find the answer in the Tri-Structure of the Sandwhich Zone...

No comments:

Post a Comment